top of page
Interested in learning more about our studies and whether you are eligible?
Check out the MEND Studies website!
Do you have questions, want more information or want to talk to a research staff about participating?​

To get in touch with a research assistant to learn more about your possible participation, please click the link below, or call: 905-522-1155 ext. 39065. Please indicate the study you are interested in, and we will be in contact with you as quickly as possible. 

Interested in applying as a research student?
To get in touch with a research assistant to learn more, please click the link below.
If you or someone you care about is looking for addiction and mental health treatment services information, or if you are in need of emergency care, please contact one of the resources below. 
First and foremost, in a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.

Call the 24 hours Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) at 905.972.8338 or online at

Call the 24 hours Crisis Services Canada Line at 1.833.456.4566 or online at

Contact ConnexOntario via the telephone, email, and webchat. Call 1-866-531-2600 (Within Ontario) or 1-519-439-0174 (if looking for services within Ontario but calling from outside of the province). You may also contact them online at

bottom of page